Bee-Plane TRL 1
Tasks have been realized according to Lesser Open Bee License 1.2 
Partners of TRL1 are : Ecole Centrale Paris, ESTACA Laval, INSA Rouen, IPSA
Bee-Plane TRL 0 : Studies started with TRL0 configuration (bi-plane) and ended with a new optimal configuration (one main wing).
Bee-Plane TRL 2 : Configuration selected during TRL1 is now used to prepare TRL2 studies.
A FP7 file was submitted at end of TRL1 : File:BeePlane PartB Proposal v2.pdf
Project passed first stage and was not selected at the end. It will be presented again in Horizon 2020 at beginning of TRL2.
TRL 1 of Beeplane project occur in 2012 and was closed in March 2013.
Four french engineering universities joined project and made first technical studies.
Initial drawings of TRL1
- Estaca Laval 4th year 2012 : Structural Analysis
- Estaca Laval 5th year 2012 : Cabin and basket layout
- Ecole centrale Paris 1srt year 2012 : Aeronautical studies
- INSA Rouen 1srt year 2012 : Engines studies
- File:IPSA Presentation19 11.pdf
- File:Modele Turboprop Version1.2.pdf
- File:Presentation 06 02.pdf
- File:Presentation 27 03.pdf
- File:Rapport Bee-plane.pdf
- Programmes de modélisation (.f95) : File:DecollageHelice.pdf
- Programmes de modélisation (.f95) : File:DecollageTurboprop.pdf
- Programmes de modélisation (.f95) : File:PhaseMontanteDescendante.pdf
- IPSA Paris 1srt year 2012 : Wings